Nearest Visiting Places
below are some visiting places near kurseong
Location: Eagle Crag, Kurseong
- This is a nearest view point from Kurseong.
- Spectacular view of Mountain, Hills, and the Plains.
- Eagle Crag has a small park also.
“I love Eagle Crag because of I got some perfect photo shot from there. ” – Biswajit, Siliguri
Makaibari Tea Estate
- India’s most expensive and world #1 Tea is here.
- Makaibari Tea Estate is a largest tea estate in Darjeeling
- The Makaibari Tea Estate is located 4 KMs from Kurseong.
“Makaibari Tea is the most expensive tea in the international market in last few years ” –John, UK.
Location: Makaibari Tea Estate, Kurseong
Location: Batasia Look, Darjeeling
View point & Tourist Attraction
- Most viewed places by tourist in Darjeeling
- Darjeeling Heritage Train Service can be seen here.
- Batasia Loop has a small traditional market also.
“This place has is a memorable place in Darjeeling ” –Diana, Paris.